blue

Friday, March 11, 2011

He's home!!

I know it's been a few days since I have posted but I was busy welcoming my hubby home!!
Bo arrived Wednesday morning from Israel and had an incredible time. He learned so much about where Jesus walked and lived and came home with many stories and pictures as well as gifts for me!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves God so much and loves me so much. 
My belly is growing by the day. I will update a picture this weekend to show you!
Last weekend I got lots of hand me downs from my cousins and nieces and nephew as well as things from friends. I am so excited for the room to be ready so I can organize it all but I know that will be a few weeks at least.  We hope to paint in the next few weeks and then get the furniture in so we can get stuff ready! I'm not sure what color we are going to paint but hopefully we will figure that once I decide what bumper to use...my indecisiveness has greatly increased just like my growing baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment