blue

Monday, March 28, 2011

So blessed....

I am so blessed...I have the most amazing hubby.  It's not one particular thing that he did, it's everything.  He has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO patient, considerate, and sensitive to my needs without any grumbling.  I will all of a sudden burst out crying, some times for no reason at all, others for just the pure fact that we are having a baby! They are usually happy tears and my hubby just welcomes and embraces me with open arms. He calls me beautiful, disregarding the belly thats growing and growing along with my growing emotions! He told me the other day that he was surprised how I had not gotten emotional and crazy like he has heard may happen, even though some times I feel like I am.
Bo is truly the perfect man for me and treats me like a queen.  God is truly reflected in everything he does and I am honored and blessed to have him leading our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment