blue

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

no words

There are no words to describe how incredibly blessed I feel by the opportunity to be able to carry and nurture one of God's children. I pray for Durham constantly and for his Salvation one day. It is such an treat to be able to feel him kick and move in my belly!! I wonder what he is thinking or doing as he is moving around so much.  I especially felt him move around this afternoon. I was walking around the room helping my kiddos with a solar system project and all of a sudden I would feel a kick! It is so special!
I got a message from a sweet dear friend who is expecting a baby boy just a week before me. I am so blessed to be able to share this pregnancy time with her!
This is what she wrote....
  "I love feeling this little guy kick and squirm around... don't you feel like you are taking part in one of the Lord's most amazing miracles.... every day of your life? it's so much joy... completely unexplainable..."
She nailed it. It is an unexplainable miracle that only our God could have created!!

No comments:

Post a Comment