blue

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Babymoon!!

This is what Bo and I get to wake up to every morning this week!! We are staying in Orange Beach Al all week and are so excited to get a chance to relax and enjoy each other before our little angel arrives in August. I'm not sure if you have heard of a baby moon before but it is our last vacation before the baby arrives.  We most likely won't be going to the beach this summer and I don't know if I'm going to want to be a beached whale so this is a perfect time for us.  We are enjoying doing nothing and relaxing.  I'll post more pics soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Ang, you are too cute! I am so glad you are enjoying this time together. What a sweet, sweet memory it will be! Be sure to get a great picture together all dressed up. :) I love you so much, and I can't wait to hang out again soon!

    And, the 2-tone...have Bo go back to CVS and buy Sally Hansen spray tan in a can! It works!!

    I love you lots my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete