blue

Thursday, June 23, 2011

33 weeks!!

Hey all! So I am officially feeling big and round!!
Durham is really moving all the time and it is so wonderful to feel him "swim" around in my tummy. My stomach moves around and people can see it. Bo is still so amazed by how much he moves and as he has his hand on my stomach yesterday he was like "is this normal?" referring to how much Durham was moving around. Bo has been a camp for the past 3 days and I was in Atl with my family visiting. I said oh yes, he I a very active little man. I can really feel him pushing up against my side and he got the hiccups twice in the past few days.
As much as I love being pregnant and feeling my little one inside of me, it is getting more difficult to get comfortable at night and stay asleep for more than 4 hours. I guess that is just training for what is to come.
We have another sweet shower this weekend at the church Bo grew up in and I know we will be so blessed by these sweet families.
We have a doctors appt on Monday and then another in 2 weeks an then we start going every week after that!! Crazy!! He is going to be here so soon. We are so excited about meeting our little angel!!
Here is a picture of me at 33 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment