blue

Thursday, June 30, 2011

34 week doc appt

Bo and I went to our 34 week appointment on Tuesday and got to meet the other midwife. She is really wonderful. She was very encouraging and supportive as well as knowledgeable. 
The medical assistant let Bo find Durham's heartbeat!! He was elated!! Bo did a great job and found our little man's speedy strong heartbeat! I am measuring exactly 34 weeks and my blood pressure was excellent! This pregnancy has been such a blessing and we pray that God gets all the glory every step of this journey!!
The next doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks at 36 weeks. I will be tested for group b strept and they will see if I have dilated or not.  We will meet with our doctor and she said we hopefully will be able to get an ultrasound and see our sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment