blue

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st Baby Shower!

Bo and I had our first baby shower last Saturday.  It was a great way to end our spring break. We drove back from Orange Beach that morning and celebrated the coming of little Durham in August with some great family and friends! My brother and sister in law were the wonderful hosts and everything was wonderful from the desserts to the food, house and decorations!! Everyone really enjoyed themselves! We are so blessed and received some wonderful goodies from the stroller, to a take along swing, beautiful handmade blanket, diapars, tummy mat, burp cloths and blankets, high chair cover, soaps and lotions, high chair and some cute little outfits.  A couple of the outfits were UGA, I told Bo he may have to dress Durham in those. ;)

Here are some pictures from our fabulous evening!
 My beautiful family!
 My hubby and I!
The fabulous hosts!
My parents on the left and the soon to be grandparents on the right! We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment