blue

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dan and Claire's wedding and lots of movement!

Bo and I are so blessed to have such wonderful families and to be a part of such a special day last weekend! We were both in Dan and Claire's wedding and spent the weekend in Johns Creek celebrating with them. Everything was perfect and turned out beautifully.
Although I was a little hesitant of being in a bride's maid dress 28 weeks pregnant, everything worked out wonderfully and everyone was so sweet to me telling me how beautiful I was. The bride's maid luncheon was so special and I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman of God as my sister in law, friend and soon to be aunt of our sweet Durham!!
More and more throughout the weekend, I was able to feel him move.  He has really started moving more in the morning and throughout the day.  I am so enjoying these fun movements!
He woke me up on 7:30 the day of the wedding stretching and doing jumping jacks! I felt him on both sides of my belly!
During the ceremony, he decided to put his butt out and press against me! It was a fun feeling and I will never forget it!
Here are some picture of the weekend! I'm sad I didn't get any with Dan and Claire but right as I was getting one my camera died...the photographer got one so we will have to wait on that photo!

The beautiful bride and I after the bride's maid luncheon
 The rehearsal, all 3 of us!
 Wedding photos!
 I love you girls!!
 Bo and his mama! 

Sweet Lawson and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment