blue

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some people....

To preface this for anyone who has not been pregnant before, there are some things that are better left unsaid to pregnant women no matter how pregnant you think they are.
So I was at work last week and a coworker came up to me and poked me in the arm and said "Are you swollen?" So my reaction in my head is "WHAT!?" Who says that to anyone much less a first time pregnant woman! Make a note her I am 28 weeks at this point.
I am naturally a little red and yes have my mother's arms but I do NOT think I have started swelling yet especially not in a 65 degree classroom! I kindly said to her "I don't think so". That is not exactly what I wanted to say to her but I tried to have some couth unlike her!
Since I have started housing a small baby in my belly the hall custodian has started asking me "How y'all doin?' and "I bet you are getting hungry!" The first few times she said it she was nice about it but I'm beginning to get a little tired of it...

Anyway, regardless of all these little comments I have really enjoyed being pregnant so far and most people have been very sweet to me but regardless of what people say, I am honored to carry this sweet miracle from God and look forward to meeting him in 10 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment