blue

Thursday, July 21, 2011

37 week doc appt

Our 37 week doctor appointment went great! All is still on track with our little man. We got an ultrasound and he is head down!!
The ultrasound predicted he is about 6 pounds 15 ounces but our fabulous ultrasound tech, Allie, said their measurements are always a little larger than normal. She predicted him to be able 8 pounds. I'm ok with that as long as he isn't much bigger. Bo was 8 pounds 15 ounces and I was on the lower end of 7 pounds.
I can't believe he could really be here ANY day! I am thrilled and so excited to finally meet him. He is still a busy little man in my tummy and loves to move around, especially when his daddy talks to him.
Durham was asleep in the ultrasound and we got to see his sweet profile. Allie noticed he was sucking his tongue while sleeping which is something I used to do when I was little. I would rub my blanket and suck my tongue. He also had his little hand resting on his forehead.
I look forward to holding him and loving on him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment