blue

Monday, July 11, 2011

Extreme Home Makeover is in Madison!!

There is a precious little girl who is quite deserving of the honor of receiving a home from Extreme Home Makeover and I am honored to be able to volunteer on her behalf!! She was in 4th grade down the hall from me this year and always had a smile on her face. She performed an amazing act of kindness for her little sister and suffered intense injuries.
Yesterday, Bo and I got to be a part of the beginning of the show where we did the Braveheart walk and welcomed the family to the site of their new house!!
Here is the blog of the week and I encourage you to read it!
http://extremehomega.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/a-home-for-anaiah/
Our little man is a tv star before he even came out of the womb!!
As Anaiah was getting in the limo with her family I was able to be up front and Paige noticed me and pointed at my belly.  We talked across the way for a moment!! It was so cool!!
Tues and Wed I get to volunteer in the air conditioned VIP tent to check in all our wonderful VIP sponsors! The tent is right in front of the house, so I get to watch this lot as it quickly turns into a home for a very deserving little girl!
These are a few pics I took yesterday!













No comments:

Post a Comment