blue

Monday, July 18, 2011

Lake Lanier with the Fowler's

Bo and I went to spend the weekend at Lake Lanier with his family and had a wonderful time. The weather was a little rainy on Friday but the girls enjoyed going to the outlet mall for a couple hours. My over prepared self got 3 Christmas presents!! I was taking advantage of the awesome sales at Loft!!
The house had a great porch with very comfy chairs which we sat in in the surprisingly cool weather for hours.  Saturday we all went on the boat to a beach and hung out and played in the water for a while.  The boys enjoyed some tubing and skiing while the rest of us relaxed on the beach and in the water. 
It was a great weekend spending time with family and relaxing. The only downfall of the weekend was that I couldn't take my bed with me. Sleeping is getting more difficult especially when I am not surrounded by my mountain of pillows.  Last night was wonderful to be able to sleep in my own comfy bed with all my lifesaving pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment