blue

Thursday, July 21, 2011

We have window treatments!!

Grandma One came on Wednesday to hang the window treatments she made and they are beautiful!!
She did a fabulous job as usual.  I love the baseball bat idea and the shoe laces.   She also made the bed skirt for the crib which makes for a new storage place where I can hide things!!
I know the design and fabric we picked is something he can grow into also.  It also matches the letters for his name perfectly!
The room is almost done, all that is left is the bookshelf my daddy is making from one that I picked out in pottery barn kids. He is hoping to have that done by early next week and we can meet and get it. Then I can get his books, toys, and picture frames arranged on the shelves! I will get the pictures of the room up asap!
Here are some pictures of Grandma One and Bo working hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment