blue

Friday, July 8, 2011

nesting?

Yes, that is me right now...yesterday I organized the cabinet in the dining room and the "new" to us, antique pie safe we got redone that was originally Bo's grandmother's.  Our sweet friend Christie Mitchell with Southern Priss designs (http://www.southernprissdesigns.com) gave it a little TLC.
Today I took everything out of the fridge and cleaned out the whole thing. Man, was it due for a cleaning!!
Nesting really makes me think...most pregnant women towards the end of their pregnancy clean and organize everything in their entire house. God knew we were going to be busy when our little one arrives!!
The other day I organized my bathroom cabinet that was in need of a cleaning. It now has more room and I actually know where things are!
Hmmm...what else is next to be organized or cleaned?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment