blue

Thursday, July 21, 2011

sleep!?

So yeah, these passed few nights have been rough. I've been to bed at 10 or earlier and have not fallen into a really good sleep until about 2 or 3. Either my nose is stuffed up and it is hard to breathe, I'm peeing every 30 minutes, or Durham is keeping me awake, especially between the times of 9 and 12.
I guess this is just getting me ready for motherhood when I really won't sleep!!
I sure am going to miss those 8-10 hour nights, but I know it will all be worth it for our little blessing!
I would be really productive right now and finish my chores that I didn't get to finish earlier but I don't think that Bo would appreciate me vacuuming at this time of night! Thankfully it is summer time and I am not having to go to work so I am able to sleep until at least 9 or 10 in the morning. Although Bo teases me about it, I am trying to get enough rest in before Durham arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment