blue

Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July family vacation

Bo and I took a last minute trip to St Simons for the annual Skeens family reunion. We had not planned on going ahead of time seeing as how I would be 35 weeks when we would leave but I called the doctor and she said it would be fine. So we went!!
I forget how humid it gets on St Simons but nonetheless we had a BLAST! We went to the pool and beach every day and I played with my sweet nieces and nephews. It is so fun to watch Andrew and Lauren at the beach and watch them as they are growing up so fast.  Caroline was such a joy at the beach. She absolutely loved the sand and water. Robert made a comment that she loves it so much because this is a place where she can get dirty and her mom won't yell at her! It made me think of our vacation next year and how it will be even bigger! Durham will be almost 1 and I hope if he is anything like his mommy will want to stay at the beach forever! He is still moving quite often and loving under my ribs and pushing a point part of his little self on my left side! As excited as I am to meet him I want to keep him protected as long as I can inside my belly!
We go back to the doctor next Wednesday for the 36 week appointment and hope to get an ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment