blue

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Belly Pics?

As much as I want to say it, my belly has most definitely grown in these passed few weeks.  I am still trying to get into my old pants while enjoying how comfortable my maternity pants are as well. I had a breakdown before work on Thursday, picture day of course and could not figure out what to wear. This was not just a head shot but the whole class shot. I was most definitely going to hide my "fat" belly behind one my kiddos and was very successful at it. I opted for nice brown maternity pants with a cardigan. Definitely not my best decision but it was one that had to be made quickly or I would really be late for work.  I have decided dresses and footless tights are a much better option for me at this point, until I get some more work maternity pants.
I am so thankful to my sister, sister in law and cousin for sharing all their maternity clothes with me.  I don't know what I would do without their generosity!!
I am going to try and take a picture in the same spot with the same clothes on every couple weeks, but no promising on the clothes...
Here I am at 15 weeks.
 

We finally scheduled an ultrasound at First Call on Wednesday afternoon. I am SO excited to find out if our little one is a boy of girl!! I will most definitely post pictures that night!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Angie I am SO excited for you! You will be a great mom and already look very cute pregnant:) Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!
    All my love,

    Faith

    ReplyDelete