blue

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

So last night was a parental involvement night so I got to see many of my students and their families.  I know this parent pretty well and think she is wonderful. She asked me if I was expecting and I said yes.  She then proceeded to tell me that her son was absent the day I told the class and he didn't know whether or not "I was just getting FAT". I was like WOW! Thanks...
I guess it is some times that parents nor kids have a filter....

The tummy touching has begun...
I guess I am that type of person who always has the urge to touch pregnant women's bellys but know when is right and not right to do it.  I had my first real tummy touching experience this morning. This sweet women, I adore, politely asked me if she could touch my belly. I ofcourse told her yes, and she went right along. 
I just hope the rest of the people who touch my belly will ask before they reach out. :)
I was happy this morning that I can still wear my nice work pants. I just have to unbotton the top button. I know this won't last long but I am enjoying it while I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment